Monday 24 December 2012

Ornament Keepsakes

Here are a few different colour combos on some of the cards I sent out this year using the Ornament keepsakes stamps and the Holiday Ornament die set. I did use some Wow powder on the first one as I dont have many SU embossing powders. The other colours on the top one are Basic Grey and Cherry Cobbler, on the second one Lucky Limeade and the third one Pool Party, Island Indigo and Midnight Muse. I just added some elastic and various ribbons from my stash. Some have gems and glitter glue ans the third one has added dimension with some of the other stamps in the set.
 
 



 
 
I hope you have a wonderful christmas and I leave you with a little video from everyone at Stampin'Up
 
 
 
Merry Christmas
 
 

1 comment:

  1. They're beautiful, Jackie. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete