Sunday 23 December 2012

Another Holiday Frame card

This card is the more clean and simple version of the Holiday frame card I featured in my last post. Not the best photo but you get the idea. The cardstock and embossing powder is Cherry Cobbler, the "Noel" is from the Joyous celebrations stamp set. The oval is the extra large punch and the embossed shape behind is one of the labels framelits cut in Cherry card and then embossed with the oval embossing folder from the Designer Frames Folder set. Some white ribbon and some gem stones in each corner to finish. I have also spritzed it with some of the Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz, but unfortunately its not showing in the photo.


Back tomorrow with different versions of my main Christmas card I made this year, featuring the Ornament stamp set and dies.

I hope you are safe and warm at home and not out and about in the christmas maddness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment