Thursday 23 May 2013

shop 24/7

Stampin'Up demonstrators now have their own web sites so customers can now order anytime they want without having to contact me.

Just click here or on the shop now button on the side bar and it will take you to my site, peruse the catalogues at your leisure, add your items to your basket, pay and they will be delivered directly to you at home or elsewhere. You just need to create an account as usual with web shops.

 
 
The site is new and I am still adding things to it, there is a list of events which I am working on over the next week or so.
 
The retirement list will be here next Friday and I will post on here as soon as I have it, if you would like to preorder a new catalogue let me know. They are available from the 1st July and are £3.00 each.
 
I will be back tomorrow with a card I made for my mum and dads anniversary
 


No comments:

Post a Comment