Tuesday 27 November 2012

class cards






I have lots to catch up on with my Stampin'Up cards so here is another card I did in class a while back. I used the fab new Snowflake die, together with some adheshive paper and diamonds glitter. The card base is Sahara Sand and I used Early Espresso cardstock with the Holiday frame embossing folder. The new oval punch is behind the snowflake. I used a sentiment from the Teeny Tiny sentiments set and punched it out with the Modern Label punch.  I finished off with some twine. I like this colour combo, something a bit different to blues.






The next card uses some of the lovely fabric from the Twitterpated range, I ironed interfacing on the back and run it through the Big Shot using a flower die { now retired} but there are lots of new dies that you could now use. I popped a spotty brad through the middle and punched a border with the Dotty Ribbon border punch with Island Indigo cardstock, then again with Cherry Cobbler and I attached it to the side so only one side of the dots showed. The swirl is stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink and is from the Everything Eleanor set. Then I stamped the sentiment onto the Curly Label punch and thats from the For My Family set. The patterened paper on the back is from the Twitterpated paper collection.

Back tomorrow with some Christmas cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment